Join our Board of Directors
We are seeking Proactive, self- Motivated and passionate about regenerative Agriculture, Conservation and community empowerment to fill the following positions on our Board of Directors. We also seek Global ambassadors to help in promoting the Organization at different platforms.
Director, Legal Affairs
Director, Treasurer & Fundraiser
General Board Member
You’re creative, visionary and you believe in the great potential of Regenerative Agriculture and culture. You are passionate about conscious activism, International Development, Environmental conservation and sustainable / regenerative Agriculture on a global scale.
You are motivated, innovative and willing to commit to the long-term growth of a grassroots not-for-profit. You are willing to activate your connections and bring new ones to the organization and you have a proven history of leading initiatives from start to finish. You understand the importance of self-inquiry, communicate openly, embrace change and possibility and are driven by your selfless commitment to others.
Board Member Contributions
- Participate in Quarterly board meetings held Online (Skype), in addition to occasional planning meetings.
- Play an active role in the strategic steering of the Organization for the achievement of the Short term, Medium term and long term goals and objectives.
- Take an active role in learning about and being committed to the PRI-Uganda mission, services, programs, policies and by-laws.
- Prepare for meetings by reviewing the agenda and reading background materials and contribute to discussions at meetings and in between meetings via email/phone.
- Play an active role in establishing and exceeding fundraising goals.
- Assist the Board and organization in carrying out its responsibilities and support and inspire staff in their goals.
- Make a financial contribution to the organization
- Represent PRI-Uganda, share our story and inspire others to act.
Qualifications and Experience
We welcome a diverse range of skills, experience and background, both professional and personal. Currently looking for those with experience and skills in the following areas:
- Deep understanding and passion for regenerative/ sustainable farming systems, Eco-systems, Conservation and community development.
- experience in human resources, event planning, charity law, financial management, fundraising, communications and strategy
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all staff and board members
- Interest in working in nonprofit and social innovation in environment, Conservation and Agriculture
- Deep interest and passion for Regenerative Agriculture and culture.
- Previous experience with a non-profit and/or Board of Directors and strategic planning an asset.
- A team player and visionary with strong decision making skills
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Make a sustainable, inspired, empowered contribution to global resilience and empowerment of communities through sustainable Agriculture and culture.
- Witness the deep impact of your involvement on an ongoing basis.
- Have the opportunity to impact the mission of this organization at a critical time in its development.
- Join other dynamic leaders committed to global change and experience the power of deep, sustainable, conscious activism.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send us a cover email with both your CV and a short bio to firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, please contact Gerald ( F&O Director) on Info@priug.org or
Tel: +256 777 707 392